Administrators must review and manage their Users from the My Company > Company Info section. To see a list of Users, first select which Company you want to view users for by using the Company drop down button in the top menu.
Once you've selected the desired company, click the Users tab to view a table that shows that company's user details including their Status, Role and other basic information.
You can also click on the appropriate check box to perform the following actions:
- Include Sub Organizations
This will show Users from not only the current select Company, but also any Companies under it within your organizational hierarchy
- Include Organizations Above Yours
If your user role (e.g. Administrator, Standard User etc) has been granted the View All Org User Profiles permission, then you will see the Include child and entire tree companies check box. When checked, the users in org units both below and above yours will be displayed in the list.
- Include Deactivated Users
Check this box to display any users whose accounts are in the system but are not currently activated.
- Export User List
Select the Export button to review user list in spreadsheet format if desired.
User Profile Clean-Up Actions
Admins can perform several actions to take action the organization's User List:
- Disable User
Use this when you want to disable a User's ability to log in to Surefire without deleting their account. Profile and contact information is retained for disabled users.
- Delete User
Completely Delete a User. The system prompts you with a confirmation pop up. All profile and contact information will be lost if a user is deleted.
- Clone User
Use this when you want to create a new Surefire User with similar attribute to the current User.
- Navigate to My Company > Company Info in the main menu.
- Click on the New User button.
- In the New User pop up window, enter a First and Last Name, an Email Address and a Username.
- Use the drop down menu to select a User Role which will determine the Users's view, edit and administration privileges within the Surefire system. Examples of User Roles are:
- Administrator - Can manage everything within the entity that owns them and within all child entities
- Standard User - Can manage their own resources and templates within an entity, but cannot manage those of superior or lateral entities and their subordinates.