How To Enable Postcards and Print Mail
Are you ready to start sending Postcards through Surefire? Great! You've come to the right place.
Surefire offers options for your company to enable One-Time print deployments and Recurring Deployments using rules, workflows, recurring, or admin orders including postcards and printed materials. Print deployments must be enabled by an administrator as printed and mailed postcards are offered at an additional cost.
In your Print Settings, you will be able to
- Enable or disable all print capabilities
- Select between company pay and user self-pay for One-Time print deployments
- Enable company pay or disable print capabilities for recurring deployments including postcards and printed materials
- Set a monthly spending limit for you company
Step 1. Enable Print
To enable print, click on CRM Settings > Master Settings > Print > Toggle Enable Print ON.
Step 2. Choose your print settings for One-Time print deployments
You may choose between the company pay and user self-pay models for One-Time print deployments.
- The company pay print option uses the company and user print limits you will set for your company in Step 4. Any One-Time print deployments deployed by users will be deducted from the company and user print limits.
- The user self-pay model allows users in your company to pay for One-Time print deployments themselves prior to deploying the print deployment.
Step 3. Choose your print settings for Recurring Deployments including postcards
You may choose to enable the company pay model or disable the recurring deployment print option for postcards and print materials.
- The company pay print model uses the company and user print limits you will set for your company. Any costs associated with postcards for recurring deployments will be deducted from the company and user print limits.
- Disabling the recurring deployment feature for postcards and print materials will allow your company to disable print capabilities for recurring deployments while still allowing users to print using the One-Time print deployment feature.
- The user self-pay print option is not available for recurring deployments including postcards.
Step 4. Next, set your monthly spending limit
- You can spend as much as $10,000 per month on postcards across your company
- The user print limit is deducted from your company print limit.
- The company and user print limits set for your company will be applied to all deployed prints, One-Time and recurring, using the company pay print option.
- In the example below, 10 users could send up to 450 postcards each.
The Save Changes button will be grayed out until the Print Limits are set.
Now that your limits are set, let's move on to sending postcards! How to deploy print content.