Your User Signature Block is the identifying information that appears in the footer of your outgoing email and print media Deployments. You can customize your User Signature Block to suit your specific needs.
By default, your User Signature Block is identical to the Company Signature Block. You may, however, want to personalize your User Signatures.
Note that once included in Media Library content, a User Signature can be customized to add or update information, add images, or change the layout.
Editing User Signature
- My Account > My Profile
- Choose the Signature Blocks tab
- Select which Signature Type you want to edit. Choose from:
- Click the Edit [Signature Type] button corresponding to your choice.
Editing Email Signatures
Email Signature Blocks are edited using a standard text editor interface allowing you to add text or merge fields, add images, or change the layout.
Editing Postcard Signatures
Postcard Signature Blocks are edited by populating a pre-defined six-line format, as pictured below.
For each line of your Signature you can do any combination of the following:
- Retain the default dynamic entry, as pictured above.
- Enter static text (i.e. "hard code" it)
- Have the system dynamically populate the lines, by using the Merge Fields drop down menu to select different elements (e.g. First Name, Phone Number, etc.) to insert.
If you are in an Organization that uses the Approval Manager to centralize and approve content change, in the Approval Needed window, describe what changes you are making to your Signature Block.
Submit your request. You will receive an email when your submission is approved.