Impersonation Access is enabled by default. This setting allows your company administrator or Surefire Support to access to your account for troubleshooting and other administrative purposes.
If you have chosen to Disable Impersonation Access, you can still grant access to your admin for either a limited time or lifetime if they request it. You will receive your admin request via email.
To Grant Impersonation Access
- Go to My My Account > My Settings
- Choose the Access to My Account tab
- Under Pending Impersonations choose Approve
You will be prompted to approve this Impersonation Request.
After you've approved the Impersonation Request, You will need to choose how long you would like to grant Impersonation access to your account by setting the Impersonation Lifetime. Your admin will only be able to impersonate your account for the duration of time you choose.
To Choose Impersonation Lifetime
- Select the Choose Impersonation Lifetime drop down menu
- Choose the duration you for your Impersonation Lifetime to last.
- Click Save Lifetime
Your admin will receive an email detailing when your Impersonation Request will expire.