You can view and access your Surefire Calendar entries from within other Calendar programs, such as Outlook or your phone's calendar app.
To See Entries from your Surefire Calendar in an External Calendar
- Click on Calendar in the main menu.
- Click on Subscribe button in the upper-middle of the screen.
- In the Calendar Export pop up that appears, highlight and copy the link that's displayed in the Copy Link field.
- Go to the other Calendar program that you want your Surefire Calendar entries to appear in. (e.g. Outlook) We'll outline the steps you'd follow if you were using Outlook Calendar, but most Calendar softwares have the option to add another Calendar's entries by URL ("internet calendar").
- In most Outlook programs, you will click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Click on the Internet Calendars tab.
- Click New.
- A pop up is displayed where you can paste the link you copied in Step 3 above and then click Add.
- Open your Outlook calendar. In left side bar under the "Other Calendars" section, you should see a new entry for your just-added Surefire Calendar with a checkbox next to it.
- Click the check box next to the entry for your Surefire Calendar. Entries from your Surefire Calendar will now appear in your Outlook Calendar, although they will be read-only which means you will not be able to make changes to them. Any changes must be made within Surefire.