How to Change Your Password
If you want to make a change to your current password, you can do so once you are logged into Surefire.
If you cannot remember your password, you can have a temporary password sent to you by clicking the Forgot Password? button on the login page.
- Go to My Account > My Profile
- Click on the User Security tab or the Rest My Password button
- Type your Current Password
- Type your New Password
- Confirm New Password
- Click the Reset Password button
- At least 8 characters long
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 number
- 1 special character (!, #, *, $)