Under the Signature Blocks tab in My Account > My Profile you can edit your Email Signature Block. This is similar to how you would create an email signature in Outlook or Gmail.
You can use an HTML editor to format your signature — including inserting images like your photo or logo — and then when you are creating email templates or other media you can insert your Email Signature the same as any other merge field.
How to Add Email Signature
- Go to My Account > My Profile and click on the Signature Blocks tab
- If you are part of a larger Company, by default your Email Signature will inherit the default Company Signature Block
- To change it, click Edit Email Signature
- Use the Email Signature editor box to enter and format your email signature
- With the HTML Editor, you can type in your info (i.e. hard code it) or you can use Merge Fields to insert different elements (e.g. First Name, Phone Number, etc.)
- Click Save Changes